Get Your House in Order: Happy Fourth of July

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, an where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."
2 Corinthians 3:17


Luke jumping from the top deck, not showing off at all:)


God Bless America!


Nick, Abby and Luke...
Three peas in pods, I mean enos!

And I am reading like there is no tomorrow!
Proverbs 3, Your Best Yes by Lisa Turquest and Magazines galore!

For the first time in over a month...peace..clarity...excitement
about finding our new home. More to come on that soon!

God has taught me so much through this house sale/buying process.
 Things I could not have known or grown in any other way. 
Hmm, I have said that before. Had to go through it.

 That's how I know it is all Him.
It has to be. I want it to be. 
Where the spirit of the Lord is there is, 
there is freedom.

FREE IN CHRIST JESUS!
Happy fourth of July!

Day#186 Stay free
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence