Get Your House in Order: Mom's Birthday

"If my people, who are called by my name,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and I
will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14


 Every birthday is special but this one for this "one"...smile...So happy to celebrate Mom's birthday tonight (her birthday was Monday)! She has made a full recovery from various health issues and is back at work at her beloved SEC! So very thankful!


Luke made name cards...had to get a picture of mine!


Make a wish, Bren, on your coconut cake....we all love you!
Thanks to all of you have prayed her through this year and all who continue to ask about her! All glory to God for her healing and for this time of celebration.

Day#161 God heals
Blessings,
Suzanne

P.S. The verse tonight is one of  Mom's favorites..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture