Get Your House in Order: Hidden Treasures

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and hen in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."
Matthew 13:44



As I was packing the last things up tonight, I found this treasure under the bed..
the Welcome Home poster from the hospital after my double mastectomy in 2009.
I think I love it more now.
That big heart with wings says Jesus all over it.
Messages from my dear ones.
God gives us so many hidden treasures and
 finding this one tonight felt like a hug from the Holy Spirit..smile!

Day#153 You can't save everything but you have to save certain things

Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture