Get Your House in Order: Gypsies

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19



My grandmother, Memaw Gray always said she was  a travelin' gypsy Gray because she loved to travel and stay and visit with friends and family. Well, I guess we are kinda following in those footsteps as the gypsy Moore's..haha! We are at my parent's nest tonight, dogs and all. Mixing it up a bit! 

We still haven't found our house yet. The search is constant, the  wait is on but God is still God and He has a plan. Thank you all who are so sweetly asking and praying. 

It is well. With my soul. 

Day#174 Appreciate each day
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture