Get Your House in Order: Friday

"We can make our plans but the LORD determines our steps."
Psalm 16:9

Abby and I in the Eno

When Abby asked  me to climb up in her "eno" (for those that don't know it's a hammock) with her, I hesitated.....for all of two seconds and crawled in!!! And I stayed there for the next thirty minutes, putting off my evening walk. It's been such a great week, every afternoon has been an adventure,  but this girl is tired! Happy it's Friday...

It's been two weeks since we closed on our house and we have not found another house yet. I know that it will all work out in the Lord's timing. He determines our steps. It is not at all how I had planned, but that is what faith is all about. Trusting God to do what we cannot do for ourselves. I praise Him for our new house. He determines our steps. 

Day#170 Praise for our new house
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway