Get Your House in Order: Date Night with Luke

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

Luke trying out the new selfie stick

I had a Friday date night with Luke to see the new movie "Inside Out."  

We grabbed a quick dinner at Arby's, headed to the theater and bought a large box of popcorn, coke and sweet tarts! 

The movie was really cute, Luke thoroughly enjoyed it and has been quoting some parts today:) He was laughing at everything "sadness" said..haha!

I got a text from him around lunchtime planning what he thought would be fun to do..honored that he wanted to spend it with me. I must confess that he did invite the whole fam and Abby opted out so she and Jeff had time together as well.

Luke, it is still so hard for me to believe that you are twelve and going into seventh grade..yikes!! I had a great time at...The Edge:) 

Day#179 Time travels fast
Blessings,
Suzanne

P.S. I finished reading the Psalms, starting on Proverbs, wanna join me? One a day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway