Get Your House in Order: Quality Time

"You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world."
1 John 4:4

Luke and I did the UAB Alumni Society 5k tonight at 6:00 pm! I say "did" because I clearly did not do much running in the last month to prepare for it. Luke ran on ahead of me within minutes! He was eleven minutes ahead of me, very proud of his determination!! We had fun before and at the post race dinner! This was not a planned event, it just worked out this way when one of my co workers could not attend the race. I was thrilled that Luke wanted to go! It was a great way to spend Friday night, what a blessing!

  Mother's Day weekend had started off well! Time is the best gift:)

Day#128 Blessed Surprises

Blessings, 
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture