Get Your House in Order: She's Incredible


"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of this knowledge by us in every place."
2 Corinthians 2:14

Deborah's Birthday Celebration JCBW 2015

I look forward to the third Sunday of each month. I see this beautiful lady, Deborah, who if you have ever talked to me long enough, you will hear me mention her. She has taught me more about the Lord in the last thirteen years than anyone else! Always pointing me back to the living word of God and always in love, as she shares her experiences and wisdom.

We met at work so many years ago and had no idea that the Lord was connecting us to be together in ministry. Jesus Christ the Better Way Ministry is in it's twenty-eighth year (I think I am correct on that) and I consider it an honor to be a partner in their ministry. She and Cliff are so dedicated to praying for others, it's an amazing thing to see how they live out the hands and feet of Christ.

Tonight we honored her in her birthday month, truly she is a blessing to all of us! My life is richer because of all the scripture, love, prayer, laughter you bring into it, Deborah! You are a treasure!

Day#137 Celebrate those you adore
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture