Get Your House in Order: Patio

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want."
Psalm 23:1



This is our much loved patio and I so wanted to just sit down and relax tonight!
However, there is not much time for that this week! 


This is actually a game area where Jeff and the kids have a string and hook competition. They discovered the game when we were on vacation last year and came home and made one. The red chalkboard is the scoreboard. The table and chairs were added recently to fill the corner for showings (and interfere with the hook game..oops).


And I am making plans for my early morning coffee appointment with the Lord in this chair! I figure I just have a few more out here so I need to take advantage of it! I was so sweetly reminded today that "HE IS MY SHEPHERD." Period.


Day#124 Coffee and quiet time is a must

Blessings,
Suzanne


"He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with his arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young." Isaiah 40:11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture