Get Your House in Order: Papa's Birthday

"The righteous who walks in his integrity-blessed are his children after him!
Proverbs 20:7


We surprised Papa with a birthday bbq dinner, cake and ice cream! Oh to have that time on the front porch, to sit and relax a few minutes...on the first day of summer (for the kids). A fun way to spend our Friday night! The kids made him cards and we gave him a few books to read. This is the first time ever, I didn't have him a card (he gives the sweetest cards so I try and always find a perfect one for him). I said to him "Well, Dad I guess I am your card this year." 
He just smiled and said "I am so glad to have my living card." Big hug. 

Blow'em out, Papa!



It has been a birthday week for me, three parties in one week! Celebrate good times, come on!!
Happy Birthday, Dad! Thank you for being the spiritual leader of our family, for your constant love and support and for all the stories you share! 

Day#142 Thankful for a Godly Father
Blessings, 
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway