Get Your House in Order: Luke's Birthday

"This is what the Lord God says: I , myself, will search for my sheep and take care of them."
Ezekiel 34:11

2003

2015

Pre-bday decorating



We had a ball! Get it? That was the theme this year:) 
He opened and enjoyed gifts this morning before school!
I took three dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to his homeroom class at school!
We had pizza, cookie cake and gifts with grandparents tonight!
This boy has been celebrated today!



Rats in party hats!!

The happiest of birthdays to you, Luke! I pray this year is your best one yet and that you grow by leaps and bounds in your relationship with the Lord. I pray that "the joy of the Lord is your strength." (Nehemiah 8:10)  I am especially proud of your "all year good conduct award", way to go! And that you achieved your goal of saving up for what you wanted (and waited and waited:)).
I love you so much!

Day#139 Know that He is God
Blessings,
Suzanne (Mommy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture