Get Your House in Order: Empty

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11


Empty shelves and empty walls and lots of full boxes is what is going on at our house right now. And I can hardly move a muscle at this point (smile) so this is post will be short and sweet. Please remember our family this week as we move. I rest on my life verse "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 What a blessing! Night ya'll!

Day#151 You are God

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture