Get Your House in Order: Double Blessed

"Her children rise up and call her blessed."
Proverbs 31:28

Happy Mother''s Day to both of my Mom's..better known these days as Gigi and Nonna! This picture was taken on our wedding day (1998) at the bridesmaid brunch.  I gave them each a bouquet with two white roses symbolizing the blending of our families and one red rose symbolizing Christ. It amazes me now, seventeen years later ,as I think of all we have been through together....this is still the best picture of our relationship. Christ has been the center that has molded and shaped the relationships over the years!"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17

Christmas breakfast, Thanksgiving, Easter, birthdays...most holidays we all celebrate together..exactly how I like it! I am blessed to have two Mom's to call on in time of need, laughter and tears! I love doing life with you..love you both very much!
Happy Mother's Day!
Day#130 Mothers are special
Blessings, 
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway