Get Your House in Order: Walking in Truth

"You, O God, sent a plentiful rain, whereby, you confirmed your inheritance."
Psalm 68:9



With so much going on lately...house on the market, activities, travel, I have been off track with my daily walks! I left after dinner tonight and did not get back until the moon was coming out! It sure was nice to see the pink azaelas and all the other flowers in bloom. I even met a new friend because I added a street to extend the walk. What a blessing!

I must confess I have been too busy. Rolling my eyes. Abby was telling me a story as we pulled in the driveway from school and totally busted me when she said "are you even listening to me?" I got it all wrong. She was right, I was distracted and on to the next thing. Moving the tree limbs from the side of the house which required that I go borrow Nonna's truck and come back.  Mind racing. Stop, just stop a minute! Do you ever get this way? The turn around comes only when I go to the truth of God's word and find Him there.

Here are a few verses that have been helpful today:

"As for me, I will call upon God and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon, I will pray and cry aloud" Psalm 55:16

"He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle which was against me. For there were many against me." Psalm 55:18

"Commit thy way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5

TRUTH. ORDER. COOPERATION. my continuous prayer....

Day#112 Stop and smell the roses
Blesssings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture