Get Your House in Order: To Sale


It says "Just Listed" now.....
"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain." 
Psalm 127:1

Whhhhaaat? Yes, you read it right, we listed our house on the market Sunday night! That's my big surprise..although many of you knew it already! We have loved this house for more than thirteen years and are now ready for the next
chapter in a new home. We are staying in the area, just looking for a different floor plan.

I started praying about a move a few years ago, but the timing has not been right until now. The Lord put on my heart this theme of "getting my house in order" towards the end of 2014. All the cleaning out and cleaning up has certainly lead to this moment. It is one of the reasons why lately I have been writing so much about each room.  I want to have it documented. This is the only house Luke has known and Abby was two years old when we moved here. I was pushing hard before Spring Break to have it ready and it happened. The hard work paid off. It usually does, doesn't it? Good old hard work. It has made me appreciate every victory and get through every hurdle.  What an interesting couple of days it's been and I am just amazed as I see God work. We have so much to look forward to! And speaking of looking forward.....

I have more good news. No call back from Alabama Oncology today..remission once again! So, until next year:) I am so reminded that every day is a gift, not an entitlement, not to be wasted.

Update (even more good news):  Mom has done well today, Sunday and Monday were a little (alot) rough with nausea but she has "turned the corner" she says tonight. She was able to be up and walking around more today! And I think I will turn the corner myself and head right on to bed, I am exhausted...but I am so blessed. Thank you Lord Jesus for your provision, you get the Glory for every bit of it.

So excited to go house hunting tomorrow!!!

Day#97 He will finish what He started
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture