Get Your House in Order: The Race is on

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." 
James 1:17

February 2011 Mercedes Marathon
I remember how eager Luke was to run his first mile in the Mercedes Marathon. Even as long ago as it was ( and as little as he was), it is still a vivid memory. We were rushing to get downtown and not quite sure where I was going or where to park, we ended up running to the race. It's kinda funny now. Not so much then. I will never forget how excited I was to see those little legs crossing the finish line where the parents were all waiting! He still has his medal hanging in his room..makes me smile.

I kinda feel that same way right now, looking for a house. Eager, rushed, but ready!
And I know the the Lord will be right there at the finish line as well. 

Day#99 Waiting while God is working

Blessings, 
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence