Get Your House in Order: Learning my lesson

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Abby and I in December 2014

Writing is one of my favorite things in the world to do. When I set out on this journey this year to write on the blog every day I did not realize that I would wait until bedtime to begin a post (almost every day). Umm, that is not my best time to write. I am writing the posts or ideas in my head all day long and when I get to this point, as it is tonight, dog tired...I have missed the mark. 

Lesson learned. Tomorrow I gotta start earlier. A shift in the plan.  There are many shifts in plans going on right now. Therefore there is much more "trusting in the Lord" required. Just making sure there is no shifting sands..smile! Having a house on the market, I am learning, is a growing process in itself:) Keeping my eyes on Him and a firm foundation every step of the way!

Day#115 Embark on the new shift 
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture