Get Your House in Order: Master Bath

"Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!"
Psalm 139:23-24


A few years ago we decided to do a master bath renovation. You could almost call it an addition because the bathroom that was here before was about the size of the bathtub! Our house was built in the 1950's so it had the typical stand-in shower, sink, toilet layout (tiny, tiny). One plus was the door going out to the patio but can't say I was said to see that go. Jeff actually did the design and picked out most of the tiles, fixtures, etc. I prefer the decorating aspect of the reno! I am always changing things around and this is the only room I haven't painted creme besides the playroom:) I have enjoyed the relaxing green color on the walls and blue accents which goes with our bedroom. I think the vanity is my favorite piece with the two sinks. And there is enough room to house all of our stuff. Getting the drawers and cabinets in order!!!


I wish that I used the bathtub more than I do...but it's a treat when I do take the time!



Absolutely love the shower!


Great use of space with the open closet. I had an antique nightstand that fit perfectly inside the bottom alcove. Great solution for storage.


Hmmm, I didn't stage this at all, it always looks this neat and tidy..smile! This is the way I want it to look with a few more clean towels:)

 I don't know about you but I love looking through magazines or blogs and seeing what other people's houses look like. I am not too sure about sharing my own but if I am stepping out this year to write every day I think it's part of the assignment. Especially with "Get Your House in Order" as my theme, huh? More than anything I desire to share my love for the Lord with you, my spiritual house. He has certainly done a renovation on me that is far better than any house, any room, on this earth. I am forever grateful that He has rebuilt me back to a healthy physical body as well as mind, soul and heart. He designed every minute of my life, nothing lacking. So to the best of my ability, I give Him praise every chance I get for this daily walk of life transformation.

To be like Him. To talk like Him. To love like Him. To live free in Him.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
Day #82 Continue renovation

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture