Get Your House in Order: Dining Room

"By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out o a place that he was to receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going."
Hebrews 11:8


We now have a dining room again. Hot off the press. Boom. As of  seven o'clock tonight. For the past seven or so years we have used this small space as an office. With some creative moving, using my desk for a server and a foyer table...we pulled it off. It was time to change it back!



The china cabinet in the corner was given to us by the Moore's, one of my favorite pieces. It has housed all my journals and served as more of an office cabinet lately. I used some ivory colored gift wrap to cover the glass and cover the contents..aka mess!



 And here is my desk the is the perfect size for a server!


This is a before shot of the mustard color walls going gray and the glass in the china cabinet!


Finished wall...I like the sound of that! Finished:)

Very significant, this change back in the dining room. Order. Lining up. Changing around to fit the season. For me that has looked very different than I envisioned. In fact, when it's all said and done, the change is needed and I graciously accept the Lord's favor. Resting in the word that says "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

Day#86 Allow the Lord to complete the work

Blessings,
Suzanne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture