Get Your House in Order: Celebrate

"Two are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed."
Ecclesiastes 4:9

First Chemo Treatment

Today is a huge day that I am celebrating with my one of my best friends since ninth grade, Carla..she completed her breast cancer treatments a few weeks ago and had surgery to get the port out!! I thank God she is cancer free and  for the journey  we have had together this year. Through her, God helped me to see myself and what I had experienced in the very same diagnosis.
 Which brought greater healing.  A priceless gift.


Second Chemo Treatment

You have been a warrior, Carla and since day one, when I got your call, you put your trust in the Lord. There is much for you to do, much for you to discover and many more you will bless. 

I celebrate with you today...YOU DID IT! 

Rebecca, Suzanne, Carla...a happy day together

Day #79 There is Victory in Jesus
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture