Get Your House in Order:Perspective

"Whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31

Sports Club Dance 1991

I feel like I am pulling down my umbrella, fastening it and putting it back in my car. I don't need it anymore. The rain has passed. The storm has blown over, the sun is coming out and  blue skies are ahead...................

MOM IS GOING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW!

She will be discharged and having home health and physical therapy to help her recover! I know she will be glad to be home. She is doing well. So, now onto the next leg of the journey, please continue to pray for her and our family. It's now time to serve her, as she has served us all so well, all these many years:) She is used to being the hostess, the cook, and director, but now it's her turn to receive back all she has given! And we want her to get back to her Saturday yard sales soon!!!

I found the "ThrowBack Thursday" picture and had to share. This was in 1991, my senior year of high school ,at the Sports Club Dance (high school sorority). A time when life was changing to a different season. I would be graduating, moving out, going to college and as exciting as that was, life would never be the same as it was right then. Somehow I feel that same way now. We are changing into a different season. And my perspective has changed so much over the last two weeks. God always, always, always prepares us for the storms and the sunshine, we have to make the choice to go where He leads. In each given day, life will never be the same as it was right then.

"So teach us to number our days, That we may present to Your a heart of widsom."
Psalm 90:12

Day#50 Focus on keeping the right perspective
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway