Get Your House In Order: Home Again

"If my people, who are called by name, will humble themselves and 
pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, 
then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin 
and will heal their land." 
2 Chronicles 7:14

Mom's favorite pic of their 50th Anniversary Cruise on the shelf

Okay, Mom is finally home from the hospital!I just heard Dad say "Sure is nice to see you in that bed." And I think Mom is pretty happy to be in her own bed. And I have crawled in with her...smile! She is ready to start getting stronger...tomorrow!! Night ya'll!

The verse for today is Mom's favorite, what a great one!

Day#51 Focus on getting stronger
Blessings,
Suzanne
P.S. Read Psalm 26, are you still with me on reading a Psalm a day??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture