Get Your House in Order: Settling In

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering,
 for He who promised is faithful:" 

Hebrews 10:23

The Three Amigos, Mom, Faith & Gladys, Cruise 2013


Praising God for how well Mom is doing, amazed is all I can say! Hard to believe all this started two weeks ago when all I wanted was to clean my house (February 7 Post). I think we can get back on track now with getting the house in order. And I can continue to do update on Mom, but she is well on her way to a full recovery. She was able to do one circle through the house with a rolling walker today and something tells me she will be doing that a few times tomorrow! Jeff brought Abby and Luke over to see her, they haven't seen her since she was in the hospital. This brightened her day even more I could tell. And thanks to Jeff for making us all chili for dinner...and grilled Mom some hamburgers to eat on this week, per her request, to build up her protein:)

Overall, it was a great day! Thank you Lord, for healing her. Amen.

Day #52 Focus on Praise
Blessings,
Suzanne





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture