Get Your House In Order: My Shepherd

2013

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
 He makes me lie down in green pastures:
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence
of mine enemies; thou annointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
 all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of
Lord forever.

 he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Mom has been moved to a regular room! Prayers tonight that she sleeps well and continues to improve! The Lord is healing her, thank you for your prayers that are covering her !

Day#48 Focus on the still waters
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture