Get Your House in Order: Stay the Course

"But his delight is in the law of the  LORD, 
And in His law he meditates day  and night."
Psalm 1:2
Luke (6) and Abby (9) Alaska 2009

 I had already taken another picture to put on this post and then I saw this one. Oh, the turn around from yesterday's post and my, how little Abby and Luke were then. This was taken in Juneau, Alaska on a cruise we went on for my parent's fiftieth wedding anniversary. We were gone two weeks which gave me some time (while the kids were very occupied) to begin to really look ahead, after months of uncertainty and make the decision, to move on. Moving on is a big step. It doesn't mean you forget where you have been, it just means you create a space for what God has planned next in your life. It is a little uncomfortable yet exciting at the same time. God never meant for us to stay comfy anyway, why would we need a Savior if we could do everything ourselves? 

I am at that very same place. Now, with taller children, my body stronger, my hair all grown back,  I am moving on. It's time. I let so many distractions get me off course. I know now that with God's help, I am making the changes I need to make to stay the course. One day at a time. I am getting this house in order for greater things ahead. I am moving on to do my Father's business. Because He is the great "I  am." What about you? Is it time to move on?


Time to do that which you have put off as long as you possibly can? Time to stop letting distractions dictate your dreams? The turn around is here. It's time to begin. "He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper." Psalm 1:3

Day #27 Discipline yourself to let go of distractions and move on

Blessings, SuzanneP.S. Read Psalm 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway