Get Your House In Order: Making Adjustments

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17

This is the first moment today, since I opened my eyes at 4:45 am, that I have had to write a post. I thought there would be time this morning. I am trying to figure out a way to work it all in. And sharing is what I enjoy most. I will get there. But tonight I am tired. I am having to make adjustments. Just schedule adjustments and I feel really good about them, it's just the conditioning myself to a new way of using my time. But isn't that part of life anyway? Think, small changes daily. 

Thankfully, I snapped a picture of Dad and I at an impromptu lunch yesterday to use for my picture tonight:). It was a late lunch, I had lots going on, but I had to eat and when I called Dad back, he was right down the road from where I was working. Of course. And it rebooted my day and helped move forward through the rest of my our crazy schedule last night.


How funny is it that I have a caption over my head in this picture? Chic-fil-a is Dad's favorite place to do his bible study. I love how he always shares what He is studying. Just what I needed. Anyway, my little post tonight is short and sweet. I hope that you have had a great day! 

"But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to discern good and evil." Hebrews 5:14

Day #15 Discipline yourself to allow time for adjustments
Blessings,
Suzanne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture