Get Your House in Order: Begin Again

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you,
 whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought 
with a price. So glorify God in your body."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20



Water and Juice ready to go!

And I began again. I got the juicer out of the cabinet two days ago in anticipation of using it. I finally fired it up this morning and made quite a healthy drink for breakfast(yes it is collard green, green). I filled up my water bottle, determined to drink more water on the road today. Normally in January I go on a sugar detox for the whole month, eat more vegetables and fruits, limit carbs. And then I burn out. So this year, I am gradually moving into some small changes. That is the theme, ya know:)

You have to start somewhere. I started by making the choice to eat better today.  It's amazing how much better you feel when you eat good and drink plenty of  water. It is so important to me to stay healthy and I know that eating is one of the best ways to help with immunity. So, I begin again.

What about you? Have you made some changes in your diet this year? I will be heading to the grocery store tomorrow (making a list and sticking to it) and getting more vegetables and fruits to juice. No one else in the house is interested in the juice so I will just have to have more cut up choices available! Here is that discipline to be intentional coming into action!!

It does matter what we fill our bodies and our minds with..make sure and be filled with the word, it's just as important as healthy eating. Read Psalm 5 today.

Day #30 Discipline yourself to drink more water and juice
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture