Moore News for October

"Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face evermore."
Psalm 105:4

Hey there! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! I was so surprised today when I realized that I had completed my "31 days of Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month! I was thinking I had started a day later and so I was going to finish out today? Now that I am in the habit of writing every day again, I wanted to share a few snapshots from the month of October that weren't in posts. These are typically in the "Moore News" section so I just designated a whole post to it tonight.

I also want to take a moment to  thank God for his healing hand on my Mom this week...she has been in the hospital since Tuesday and went home today:) The Lord has been faithful, as always, and she has really good doctors who we will follow up with this week. Please keep her in your prayers.


Moore News for October....

Luke's fans..only missing Nonna who was in Charlotte at Games too:)

It's a tradition to decorate the table for their birthday!

Happy 15th Abby! Gigi and Papa party

And still celebrating! with friends and Nonna and Pop..Spooky!!!

Trick or treat..country girl with bearded dragon and ???

I prefer this look for Luke..nerd day..haha!

October was a fabulous month, one I will remember for a long time! One of tremendous "stretching", running my first 5k, writing every day (and for some reason I just could not do it until later at night), staying up later (huge for me), having Abby drive me around and getting into the rhythm of it all! Jeff wasn't in any of the pictures but he has been very supportive through all of it..thank you:)

I am looking so forward to this new month of November and all the Lord has planned for us!
A time of thanksgiving and praise for sure! And another year older for me, uh huh..the big 42 coming up, I will take it! So thankful.

Blessings,
Suzanne

"The Lord's right hand if lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done mighty things."
Psalm 119:16


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture