31 Days Of Pink: Green Pastures

"Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always."
James 1:4


I have a classic devotion book called "Daily Strength for Daily Needs" by Mary Tileston  that I have enjoyed over the past twelve or so years. In looking back over my handwritten journals, I found this passage and wanted to share it with you!

 "The Shepherd knows what pastures are best for this sheep, and they must not question nor doubt, but trustingly follow Him. Perhaps He sees that the best pastures for some of us are to be found in the midst of opposition or of earthly trials. If he leads you there, you may be sure they are green for you, and you will grow and be made strong by feeding there. Perhaps he sees that the best waters for you to walk beside will be raging waves of trouble and sorrow. If this should be the case, he will make them still waters for you, and you must go and lie down beside them, and let them have all their blessed influences upon you." H.W. Smith (Daily Strength for Daily Needs, p 31)



And I am continuing to include pictures that tell the story of getting back to life, never, ever is this to be about me, but what God has done THROUGH me, in His pasture, for His Glory. 


My little Cub Scout 2009


Paige and I, Halloween 2009


Tiffany, Jeff and I,  37th Surprise B'day Party, November 2009
Blessings,
Suzanne

"The Lord will guard you as you come and go, both now and forever. 
Psalm  121:8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture