31 Days of Pink: Year Two Cancerversary



"Praise the Lord, Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands." Psalm 112:1PRAISE THE LORD!!! Today marks two years since my breast cancer diagnosis, THE LORD HEALED ME!!! How did I commerate such a day? My main goal was to buy tickets for the Circus...how fitting..! I feel like I just finished two years of jumping through hoops, taming a tiger, going round and round in circles, walking a tightrope, having an audience, spending money at every "booth" there is and trying out every kind of clown hairstyle there is :)!!! Mission accomplished. The Moore's are headed to the circus but just to watch, laugh and I am sure come home with some great souvenirs that light up! 
I couldn't let the day go by without letting you know that your encouragement is and has been the best part of this journey...the circus of cancer, thanks for the applause that pushed me forward to the next act!!

And let me just tell you what special gift God gave me today. Our church is participating in a ministry called "Feed My Starving Children." I signed Abby and I up to help fix bags of dried food to be sent to other countries. When we walked in they handed us a hair net...oh I will run with this one! This is something I didn't have on my head the last two years and I have plenty of hair now to tuck under the net! We watched an introductory video on HOPE for these children and how this food will impact them. Very moving! As I sat there, in the room full of people (all with hairnets on:) I suddenly realized that, I was sitting in the very room....that twenty-five women prayed over me in....two years ago, to this day! 

For my healing, for my family, for my operations, for every fiber of my body. And there I sat tonight praising him silently. Now isn't that just like God! He knew this all along and it was wrapped up beautifully as my own gift.
 Healed. Answered prayer. I am humbled. I am grateful. 

It is my prayer that you will read Psalm 112 as I did over and over today. Fear (respect) the Lord, find great delight in his commands as the first verse says. Also, that in this life, I am devoted to God and give Him all the glory and honor and power...to live this side of heaven as THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!! Love each of you! "Surely he shall not be moved forever; the righteous shall be in everlasting remebrance." Psalm 112:6 

Beautiful Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture