Ride

"In your majesty ride out victoriously for the cause of
truth and meekness and righteousness:
let your right hand teach you awesome deeds! "
Psalm 45:4

Abby's 13th Birthday Party at Rocking S Farms

 Hey friends! Tonight I am encouraging you to ride it on out.  That's the word, Ride it out. When I was dialoging this post in my mind today, I really thought I would have a verse saying " ride horses" to go along with the theme of Abby's picture. Uh huh, but not the case at all when I began looking up verses...however, when I saw this one in Psalm 45:4, done. There are many of us, you, that are in the middle of something, on the brink of the break and we just gotta stick it out, or as I am saying tonight, RIDE IT OUT. Because we are not alone. Because there is light at the end of the tunnel. Because once we are on the other side our hand will be the very one reaching out to pull someone else over. Because in this world we will have tribulation but Jesus overcame the world. Because there is a bigger plan than what is seen to the human eye. Because we trust Him. Because He lives. Because He is truth, meekness and righteousness. Your Lord and Savior is with you, ride it out. To God be the Glory.

"My heart overflows with a pleasing theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready writer." Psalm 45:1

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture