Reward

 "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3

Hey there! Here are some pictures of our Christmas, I have been slow to the finish line these past few days, not posting. Maybe I can catch up on a few of those while my little darlings are away for a few days to see their cousins in Charlotte!

 Christmas day began at 6:00 am and I do have one funny story. Jeff set up an alarm to go off on the hall door if it was opened.. guess what went off at 3:00 am???? We all laughed, Luke was so busted! Then we went back to bed and even through my earplugs I hear footsteps on the roof...like the movie elf, I layed there wanting to yell "SANTA"....at forty years old my heart still went a pitter patter for Santa Claus. For a moment. Sweet. And  the kids said they heard the reindeer on the roof last night. Now that was some good Christmas cheer. Thanks Santa for all your hard work and sound effects and assembly!!!!!

Here's some of the highlights........Christmas 2012

 The only thing Abby asked for was a pig, that is, a real pig!
And since we live in the burbs that is just not an option so
 we opted for this cute and cuddly girl from the Hallmark store!
Her favorite gift was the rolling craft cart filled with art supplies!

This was one of Luke's stocking stuffers, but I loved that he was sitting on his new
 basketball, in his new football PJs! His favorite gift was the basketball goal!

Jeff opening Luke's gift that he bought with his own money..
  Aunt Willete and I before the big breakfast
Biscuits and Gravy, bacon, eggs, grits and fruit, southern-style!
Mom and I frying up the bacon
Nonna with her new birdfeeder for the patio
Papa at his favorite place, the coffee station!!!
Luke can't wait to see what Pop got...ohh it's just a family portrait..haha

A most enjoyable time with family....
a Merry Christmas!

the present is his presence

Blessings, Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture