Redeemer

"For I know my Redeemer lives, and at last he will stand upon the earth."
Job 19:25

Hey My friends, I just wanted to share this sweet picture that I found while doing some cleaning out and attempting to organize the other day. I finally decided to make some files and begin to decide what to keep and what to boo-hoo, throw away..out of the trillions of art pages and worksheets (yes really) that I had stuffed in drawers, bins and baskets. Well, I just started with drawers so I have a way to go. Anyway, this picture just took me back to so many good memories. Here's a few...

1. The two of them in the backyard playing together as little people...Summertime fun in the sprinkler, baby pools and picnics on the porch
2 Their imaginations...
3 Messy hair, scedule free days
4 Oh yea, crazy times with a two and five year old..hmm, lapse of memory from the cuteness of them looking so cozy that I forgot how cr..a..zy life could be at times, but we made it...
5Their little raspy voices
6 Naps...smile!
7The joys of being their Mommy (they both still call me that...don't tell them I told you) and being with them daily, playing, reading, learning together

I will treasure this one forever...I couldn't enjoy it buried in a drawer, it took getting things in order to find it. Sounds like that's the lesson for today. Order can bring you treasure.

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!" Psalm 150:6

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture