Ready

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh
 you a reason of the hope that is in you with."
1 Peter 3:15

Dear friends,
I want to wish you the happiest new year full of God's very best blessings. I pray that you have found a verse or two this year, on the blog, to be one that has spoken directly to you! I hope that you have a laugh or two. It has been fun these last forty days, forty posts are up now..this is forty. I thank you for taking the time to read and for your emails and texts and comments!

I look forward to 2013 with great focus on the cross, full speed...AHEAD.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of poser and of love and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7

happy new year...
2013
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture