Return

"They that dwell under his shadow shall return;
 they shall revive as the corn and grow as the vine."
Hosea 14:7

Good evening! Just a short post to tell you all thank you for your emails, messages and calls and most important, your prayers. I have napped on and off today, still feeling a little weak but I know it will be worth it! We had dinner brought to us and Abby and Luke are back home tonight, already in the bed... so all is well! I was able to read and pray while awake to and didn't even turn on the TV. Very quiet here. Looking forward to one more day off to recover then "return" to life. Maybe at slower pace this week, though! I thank God for His ways, for a speedy recovery and for his Healing hand, as I dwell under his shadow for now!
Good night..

"That your beloved may be delivered,

Save with your right hand and hear me." Psalm 60:5

Blessings, Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture