Rebuild

"And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
 And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations." Isaiah 61:4

Rebuild. Raise up. Repair. 

Good evening! I hope you have had a great day! I continued to rest today, as I am fully aware that anesthesia and I really have some issues. It takes me a few days to wake up..haha. My Dad did drive me to Target to pick up something for Abby (which they did not have) and then to Party City to get angel wings and a halo for her to wear on a parade float on Saturday. She will be with Rocking S farms where she is loving her English Saddleseat horseback riding weekly lessons. (See Picture below of her new love)
Abby and Tiny


Tonight, I want you to think about your life. What area is the Lord calling you to rebuild? Read Isaiah 61. In reading chapter four more carefully notice this:
shall rebuild.shall raise up. shall repair.
the old, the former desolations, the ruined cities

In order to rebuild, there must have been some kind of foundation there, something torn down (intentional or not) from an original structure and the desire to start again. I am a living testimony of the rebuild project. Aren't we all? I think the issue is when we try to rebuild ourselves without consulting with our Lord. Without waiting to see through prayer and faith if this is where we are supposed to be in this season.We start building with things we think will make us happy, nailing up a few boards for protection and not  insulating our temple. We don't fully clean out the old "desolations" or junk and continue to ask for repair on our own watch or our own way. Not so. I thought about this rebuilding process this week. I worked a few hours before my surgery at the hospital across the street. Now, please remind me to never do that again, as it is not wise to walk a mile or two when you have not had food or drink and especially no coffee! But I kept thinking, no one knows that's on my to do list today. And I didn't tell a soul. I wasn't anxious, I was getting in my hours and trying to make the time go by faster. It worked and I think I prayed in every elevator there, Lord get through until 11:00. I relied on him during this "fast". Point being, no one knows what you are going through at this moment. Only the Lord knows and He longs to help you rebuild and repair and raise up what you think is impossible. Let Him speak to you through his word, start with Isaiah sixty-one "The good news of salvation."

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God;"
 Isaiah 61:10
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture