Exceedingly Abundantly

"Unto him that is able to do
exceedingly abundantly
above all that we ask or think."
Ephesians 3:20

Hey folks! Day five of "forty posts in forty days"!Let me begin tonight with a con..fess..ion, whew did I ever get tested on yesterday's post..Peace..and all day..I kept saying "hold my peace, Lord." He did but my flesh sure did feel like it was running a marathon..haha! And to top it off, It began right before I published last night..no picture would surface. So the one to the right...yea, it showed up on my phone at 1:00 am (no I was not awake). Okay, test taken, great day of worship amidst the warfare, the Lord tells us to expect that anyway and He will be with us. It is, our life that is, about Him. He is the peace, the joy, love, the hope. Jesus Christ.

"He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot with fire." Psalm 46:9

and I must include the next verse..."Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Have a bright night...yes, too much Christmas decorating! And can you believe that I have been writing at night? There's something to these forty days...for me it's an offering to the Lord, whatever, however He chooses to lead me I will go! Thank you Jesus for your redeeming love and the comfort that comes from knowing that YOU are God and YOU are able...exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Glory to your Name. Amen. Good night!
Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture