Pure

"Pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22
Good afternoon!Here is a picture of Luke and I last weekend before we went on a "date to the Mother/Son Dinner at our church. It is our third one and I have to say it was by far the most fun, maybe because my date has matured a little (and sat still)??? No, they have all been special, but it was more about the time we spent together, the little moments...the excitement of getting dressed up in his suit,him opening the car door for me and then getting in the backseat (perfect date, cracks me up), pulling out my chair at the table, asking if he could get me some hot chocolate and then adding extra marshmellows,talking me into tasting dessert before the entree because it's just too tempting to have it sitting there in front of you, laughing at our answers to the quiz about how well we knew each other and hearing him say "ahhh,you nailed it",making sure I kept my attention sitting in my chair with me during the magic show...amazed that the magician sawed a girl in half, at church and put her back together!! Fabulous date and then we went to Yogurt Lab
for an after dinner dessert...yummy! We even made a late night run (9:30pm;) by Publix to get some coffee and I bought my date a toy he couldn't live with out! I thank God for this little boy who brings me such much joy and sweet words from his pure heart.
And this last picture is of Luke and his friend, Jonathon at Church on Wednesday packing food for Feed my Starving Children. I was able to do this with him this year, as I did with Abby last year. I count myself very blessed!

"We love, because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

  1. I love this idea, my husband has done dates with my daughter but I would love to do one w/ my son and get all dressed up w/ him...we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! This has been a great tradition for us, through our church, but it makes for a special night, goes through sixth grade! I will have to check out your blog! Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings, Suzanne

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture