Power

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Good Morning! It has been twenty-one days since I have written a post so this one must be coming with some power!!! And today is February 29th so I won't be able to write on this day for four more years...smile!

Yesterday I managed to sandwich in a workout between carpool and work! Scheduling these days is quite challenging, however, I have discovered that there was something missing on the seemingly busy schedule.....ME! So, I am putting myself back on the schedule and deliberately choosing to take care of myself. Just sounds silly, but oh my why has it taken me thirty-nine years to get that one. It is so evident in every single, solitary part of this life of mine!Let's just say God is doing some fine-tuning and much of that has been VERY eye opening, even heartbreaking at moments. That's where today's verse comes in and covers me like a heated blanket..."My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9 His grace is sufficient. Grace. How comforting to hear in my weakness His power is made perfect...He is perfect, I am not. Trying to be perfect, look perfect, only lengthens the process."This God-his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him." 2 Samuel 22:31
This path I am on is a good one. It's open and I am open to embrace all that He has upon it. I think if I had to describe it, I would say "I am coming to know my own truth, I am understanding more of the truth, I am telling the truth to myself and I am living the truth, only through the One who is the way, the TRUTH and the LIFE." What about you? What are you saying these days...deep I know, but something to think about, pray about;)

Okay, now off to the races, time to go already..hoping to write again in the morning! I have missed it terribly! More Power to you today!

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture