Very Present Help

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble." Psalm 46:1

Hey there! I hope you have had a good day!Tonight I am diving right in to the best news you will hear. God is a very present help in time of trouble. There is no waiting on a call back or making a 911 call, He is present, very present, right now, all the time. We go to Him as our refuge, He is our strength in weakness and He is there. With every day stuff or major decisions, it becomes more clear to me, that I must go to Him first and foremost. Almost every time I am reminded "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord" Isaiah 54:8 We all need help with something. He is who we call! He is who will always be there! Thank you Lord for your faithfulness. Short and sweet tonight!

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway