Therefore

"Therefore,we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,"Psalm 46:2

Good morning and happy Friday! My weeks seem to be just rolling on by and though much is going on, my heart and soul have been meditating on these verses in Psalm 46. I hope that this will be one like Psalm 23, that I will have memorized (for the most part) and can quickly pull out of my mental file drawer! I started to title this post We will not fear, but the point is made very clear with THEREFORE. Uh-huh, it means, because verse one has already stated that God is our refuge, strength and help, we will not fear. We are not supposed to fear. It's a very human reaction to fear, God knows that, He did create us, ya know? Smile. He gives clarity before we can even get out of our mouths how hard our situation looks..."though the earth give and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea". He gets it. With me, it's always "How in the world is this gonna work, God?" And then I proceed with all the scenarios of how it would turn out if it went this way or that way, and then how this person will take it or that person will be effected and then my heart is a mess because what if it's not the right thing or what if...sound familiar? Exhausting. It is all a result of fear. And we all know who is behind that, not our Holy, Sovereign God. In my experience, of walking with the Lord and walking without Him (He was with me, I was not with Him), I have learned to choose not to fear. That doesn't mean that I live without fear. I struggle as much as you do every single day with my own "junk" but I don't so much carry it on my shoulders like I used to. It is getting lighter, the longer I walk, the more I seek. I have realized the worst can never be the worst because I have eternal life. Uncertainty is the fuel that fear thrives under, every day of life is uncertain. Go figure. You can't, therefore, I choose not to fear, because the Lord tells me so. No matter what. And when it presents itself, and it will, I say another word I am learning to say alot more....NO! God is my refuge, my strength and right here with me (very present help in time of trouble). Sometimes, I wrestle a little longer than others, ultimatley, I must remember, THEREFORE...Suzanne, and choose to turn to the God. Once I am turned, take action or be still, whatever His instruction may be for that situation (Psalm 32:8). Praise Him.

Today I want to share a few more verses with you to look up to go even deeper into what we have covered so far. The Lord longs to show you more.
Refuge: Psalm 62:7
Strength:2 Corinthians 12:9
Help:Hebrews 4:16
Fear:Isaiah 41:10

MOORE NEWS: I am happy to report that Jeff is now Cast FREE as of Tuesday!No further treatment needed. Please pray for continued healing and protection. Thank you all for praying and asking about him.

Enjoy your weekend...
">"Therefore,we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,"Psalm 46:2

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture