But by My Spirit

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit." Zechariah 4:6

Hello, it's been a few days..well, a whole week since I have written a post! I was hesitant about the last post on pride and then I left it up a week, God does have His ways, doesn't He? It feels like something is missing when I don't put together something to share.
This "sign" was truly a "sign" of more than what is seen! Ohhhh,to be welcomed back, to a place with such good memories, from those with open arms and hearts,seeing old friends and meeting new ones, hearing the past vision, history and manifestation of God's faithful children, singing, worshipping, looking at where to go from here and the longest table of homemade "potluck" dishes I have seen (probably since I left there:))It was...IS...a new good memory. So good that I replayed the whole thing over and over in my mind and didn't sleep much Sunday night!I want to personally thank Jason Dollar, the pastor, for his invitation, and his leadership in this church, it was one of the most amazing events I have ever attended! The best is yet to come, as Chad's message was right on target! When I stepped in that sanctuary, it felt as if I had not left, and it has been twenty years!I must say that I had prepared, practiced, and prayed more for this than any other speaking engagement. Because it was so important...and I knew so many...BUT...I barely looked at my notes, didn't notice the time and felt a little nervous. However, I asked the Lord right before my heels hit the stage, "you take it from here"...and He did. You see, it is His story of faithfulness and redemption. For all of us! (and that was one of the songs...loved that one!!)As I was speaking on my time in the fire of breast cancer...I came to the part that gets me every time."My question to the Lord was never really WHY God, but HOW God???How will I explain that mommy will not have hair or be in the bed alot to my children (my babies, Lord), how will my body withstand the poison of chemo, how can I work, how can I be a wife anymore, how can I ever get back to normal, how.......will I...survive? The Lord's answer "NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT." ZECHARIAH 4:6 Even now, in this season of life, I am reminded, it is by His Spirit!!Even this day, with all that is going on, no not the fight of my life, but the fight of my time, see God is faithful in it all. You may be in the fight for your life, a season that you are asking the Lord, how, the mountain looks so steep, too big! Your fight may be deciding what the next step is, it may guidance for your child, it may be financial, past regrets, unbelief, unforgiveness... listen, we all have something. The fire is the fire. Turn to Him and let Him heal you. He welcomes you back time and time and time again, just the sign I saw when I drove into Rock Mountain Lakes. He gives us an everlasting "sign" of His faithfulness, He welcomes you!!!!!Go to Him today...
Start with..1 Thessolonians 5:23-24.

MOORE NEWS:
And this is my sign, that my HOW was answered, we are back to normal, this picture was taken two days ago, after two days at the lake, lots of togetherness, at 8:00 pm while I was trying to write this post for the first time...Abby and Luke had a "show" and they needed an audience. I guess I have learned a thing or two, when our prayers are answered we must be thankful to God and receive what's given. I laughed at the show and then got some rest for yesterday's busy day! Love you all my friends. Thank you for all your emails and messages! I am trying to answer as many as I can, you are so appreciated!

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture