Builder of Everything

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." Hebrews 3:4
Good afternoon! I hope it is as bright and full of sunshine where you are as it is here!My Monday didn't exactly start off with happy children excited to go to school, both of my little ones needed some reassurance this morning.How thankful I am that I had been reassured by my Heavenly Father well before their day started. He reassured me with "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7 and "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, Your God, the Holy One of Israel, Your Savior." Isaiah 43:2-3 and "The One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." John 4:4. Oh how I have been pressing into the Lord in heartfelt prayer on behalf of our children. I surrender them back to Him daily, as I know they are His. My continuous reminder to them this year is that "God promises to be with you" no matter what. And it seems, every day, there's a WHAT! Though I can't always be there, He is. My children have seen way more than some their ages, as far as sickness, but I am sure many of yours have too, maybe different circumstance, but still a "fire". Perhaps that's the hardest part of our trials, to endure their hurt through it. It was for me. But now I see it differently.

Abby's twelvth birthday is October 15, 2011...ring a bell? It's the day of the Race for the Cure in beautiful downtown Lynn Park????And this Abby girl has planned her whole birthday celebration around the breast cancer awareness theme and everything pink...okay, tears are rolling, can't help it..so proud of my baby..!And just for the record, a yellow butterfly just flew by outside my window as I write this (they are God's little sign to me). She and some of her friends are walking with me on the NATIONVIEW TEAM (join us). And then we have lots of fun activities planned which I believe involves roller skating (for them)!!! So, I just had to share that God will always make ashes into beauty. And ironically, I had to tell Abby today..."you are just having a bad hair day, girl, I know that nothing I say will make you feel better, how about a hug". She was my biggest fan when my hair fell out. She would say things like "Mommy, atleast you don't have to brush it" or "you won't have bed head". And now she wishes hers was different than it is...this too shall pass. But this Mama understands some hair issues!!More important, I understand, that we all need to be reassured. I hope that you will go to your bible for reassurance today.
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Psalm 145:18

MOORE NEWS: Please pray for Jeff's wrist, still in a cast and has not been healing as it should. Believing for total healing God's way. Thanks so much!
Blessings,
Suzanne
P.S. Email with any prayer requests or feedback smoore.suz@gmail.com or try and leave a comment;)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway