We Wait For You

<b>"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts." Isaiah 26:8

>Brain MRI was normal today!!!!Praise God...now, Hey friends!I apologize for being unable to post until now! Maybe last night's title "Eternal Weight" had a hidden prophetic meaning "eternal wait"...ha, ha!I am sure you can feel the relief in my voice. Unfortunately, pet scans are read at 5:00 am so I won't get those results until in the morning! If the reader only knew that I would be up at that time, they could call and we could discuss over coffee! Anyway, it was a looooooong day but Jeff and I made the best of it.
My verse this morning was "O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch." Psalm 5:3 For those of you who followed my cancer diagnosis, you learned one of my weaknesses is chlostraphobia, especially in MRI machines. Well, even that has been healed (almost). As I felt myself going into that dark tube, closed tube, coffin like tube (just saying)I had a momentary freak out, then repeated "I can get out, I am not trapped, I can do this, I see stars" ...well it worked anyway!But they had to call in the big guns for my veins and my arm took some beating....then off to the pet scan. I got to sit in a recliner, in a tiny room, with a blanket, and quiet for a whole hour (heavenly)....while the contrast made it way through my body. The technician's words were "be still", just like the Lord said last night!The actual scan was open for the most part, so I continued to be still, I was strapped to the table you know! Jeff and I went to Zoe's in Homewood for lunch and then came home for an hour, and guess what I did? I layed on the couch and took a nap...zapped! Back up and to the hospital, to meet my new neurologist. Really liked him, he immediately said "your MRI was fine" so we discussed symptoms and came to the conclusion that I basically have nine out of ten for migraines so it's the culprit! I will begin a daily medication for prevention and I am sure it is exactly what I need! So that's that! I have felt so much love from all of you, as always. Thanks from my whole heart!!!!

Lessons of the day...you are never trapped, you can get out of this, you can do this!(taken from my most challenging part of my day)

"My Father will give you whatever you ask in my name." John 16:23

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture