Understand That I am He

"'You are my witnesses,'declares the Lord, 'and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know an believe me and understand that I am he'" Isaiah 43:!"
Good morning! I thought I would just take you along with me this morning as I study this verse in Isaiah. Several years ago I did a bible study called Breaking Free by Beth Moore and it was life changing. About a month or so ago, I took the workbook back off my shelf and began again, this time just me and God, no video and fellowship with friends BUT in more freedom, more believing, more knowing and more understanding, JUST LIKE Isaiah 43:10 says. Take that bible out and read Isaiah 43 today, let it speak to you. Even if you do not understand, these words are life. Yes, I am this excited about God's word at 5:45 am in the morning..smile! Okay...I am gonna tell you like I tell Abby and Luke...how do you get to KNOW someone??? You spend time with them, right? That's what Jesus wants us to do. Make it a priority, HE is worth it and quite honestly, YOU are worth it!!!I would love some feedback on this one, this blog is for both of us, correspondence, so we all grow in the Lord! So please email or facebook or comment (give it a try, a work in progress I know).I pray this is a place where you can come and be encouraged and also share you insight, prayer requests, and maybe even learn from others comments that you are not alone in any given situation. We learn so many times from others experiences. My goal is to glorify the Lord in every post by sharing my everyday life lived extraordinarily FOR HIM,day by day "understand that I am he."

This was the my prayer in 2007 written in this workbook "Lord, I thank you for wanting to know me and love me like you do. For the trust you are restoring and renewing in my heart. For the freedom I am believing for in the Spiritual and Natural. I praise you for your strength and beauty. I pray to bring glory to Your name. In all things. Amen."

Do you think when I wrote this that I would have ever guess the great suffering ahead? A cancer diagnosis in my thirties? No, but because I had been to some hard places before, dug deep in the well of my heart and dealt with some sins of the past, let the Lord do his "spiritual surgery" first, I believe it helped me endure the suffering. I do not dwell on the physical part for pity, I talk about it because others are going through it at this very moment. I asked the Lord for strength and beauty. Did I know that would mean total weakness and total dependency on others? Did I know that beauty meant physical and emotional scars, a bald head? I prayed to bring glory to His name. Did I know that He would reach hundreds of His children and show HIMSELF mighty to save, fulfill purpose and heal? Yes. Something to think about today. Much love as you go through this day. Make time for your First Love. Isaiah 43.

"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has peceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." Isaiah 64:4

Blessings,
Suzanne


P.S. Don't Forget to sign up for Race for the Cure, October 15th!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture