A Time For Every Matter

"For everything there is season, and a time for every matter under heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1

It's fall, Ya'll! My very favorite season and I know I am not alone on that one!The mums out front (pictured)are just getting ready to bloom, to show their colors, at just the right time. The right time, the right place, the right soil, the right light,all have to take place so that little bud can have "it's time." Is it just me or does God have to drive that point home over and over and over and over? Life is a process. Each season of life is a process. I am learning to be content in the current season as I wait for the next. Right now, that season is very focused on motherhood!! I seriously try to tell my mother every chance I get how much I appreciate all she did for us...
I was in eighth grade when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was forty-four and Stage 0 and amazing!And here we are now...spending a Saturday together!GiGi,as the kids call her, bought them roller blades and they have been "in motion" ever since....
Luke did take a moment to do some advertisement for the Race for the Cure!Check out those blades! And as I have been writing this post on time, I had to stop and make the call that it was TIME to take the roller blades off in the house and settle down to a more relaxed activity...smile! It does seem that even though my schedule is extremely full, so is my heart. In a good way. Yes, I still have issues, we all do, but I have hope that each one will go through the Great Gardner and he will put them in the right place, the right soil, the right light...at just the right time and bring forth the blooms. And just to clarify that I had to snap a picture of my passenger seat today...FULL!
Groceries picked up in between carpools, on top of Jeff's shirts to go to cleaners, a basket (I call my office) with work stuff, coupon file, my gigantic FULL purse, a package to mail..I have to laugh and then just do the best I can,praise God for this time with my kids and my health, praise the Father I am able, enjoy the time, cook the dinner, talk with a friend, laugh again,share with you, my heart is full. I am ready to bloom. It's the only time this season will be this season. Thank you Jesus for this time.
"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser." John 15:1
Blessings,
Suzanne

P.S. Have you signed up for the race or support yet? Here's the info:
http://ncalabama.info-komen.org
click on Register for Race
click on Join an Existing Team
our Team name is: Nationview
click on Search for Team
click on Nationview in Blue
Our page will come up...Thanks so much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture