Forty-Five Verses:As The Wind Blows


My children gave me this wind chime many years ago for Mother's Day. I was looking at it today as I watered my plants on the deck. For the first time in a quite a while I zeroed in on the words "I AM." Right there in the center, surrounded by.. Lord of Lords..Savior..Alpha and Omega...the Way...Jesus and the top and Jesus at the bottom. The great I AM. "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM; and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus 3:14 Those were the words the Lord specifically told Moses to say to the children of Israel. He is the "I AM" of what they are in need of, what they are praying for and about, who they are looking for, how their situation will turn around." HE IS the I AM. Let that sink in. He is the sound of the wind blowing but not to blow you over, to strengthen you in the storm. He is the response to the wind when the world around you is reacting in fear and omission. He is the very wind you need to cool you down when the fire seems too hot and too close. He is the strong wind that blows through and cleans out all the dust from the past and gives you enough air to put your wings to flight. He is the I AM. "Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father,but by me." John 14:6
"I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

I pray that today you see Him, hear Him, know His presence like never before..whatever your need, Jesus says "I AM." As I hear these chimes and see their slight movement, He has put a new song in my heart...He is always at the center of it all. Focus on Him, not the wind. He is my Rock, my strong and steady..Glory to you..the Great I AM!

Day 118 Today's Verse...
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us."  1 John 4:16

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture