Forty-Five Verses: Simple

This cold weekend in the south is going to be spent reading the beautiful book "A Simplified Life" by Emily Ley. It's more of an interactional book that I picked up last weekend when getting Luke's required reading book...I felt I needed an assignment as well, or maybe accountability is a better word. I wish I could just read every waking minute of it, but will try and put into practice some of the ideas in the book. First step is decluttering. Before you organize, before you clean. On it...ready to fill some garbage bags!

What about you? What do you have filling your time this weekend? I pray it's one of rest, joy, prayer, seeking the Lord and making memories. More on my simplicity journey tomorrow! Short and sweet today. Simple..smile.


Day 28/45 Today's verse...
 "Cling to what is good." Romans 12:9
Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture