Come and Sit

"He split the rocks in the desert and gave them water as abundant as the seas."
Psalm 78:15


Who says you can't change your mind? Not me. This now, sitting room,( and yes I will gladly do so,) was first coined the dining room. We tried it, and changed our mind. It is the room right off the pantry and I have declared no TV in there :) It has been wonderful the past few mornings for my morning bible/coffee/journaling time! We also have crown molding to install that the previous owner left and smoothing the ceiling then we're done. Yay. Progress. Slow process, but progress. 

 I've been a bit under the weather this week so I opted out of a dusty house, but making
plans to get going on it next week!



 And here are the walls as the paper came down, and stayed that way for months...until I could.not.take.it.any. longer!! 


And here it was as a dining room right when we moved in. It is true what "they" (whoever they is) say "it's better to live somewhere a while before making changes." We're set. Five months later!
Ready to make some changes and then some!


And this is how it began, the day I came over for the inspection.  I would love for you to come and sit and have coffee with me in here. But you have to get up really early, it's about the only time I get to do so..haha! Have a wonderful night! #justbreathe

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture