Get Your House in Order: Repost on Purpose 2012

When I got my computer out to write my post tonight, I felt like there was one already written. It took me about one minute to find this one and I knew exactly what the Lord was saying to me. The same thing He told six years ago..."don't take it lightly, remember what's important." It was a whopping crazy Monday. One of those days that you think "can one more thing go wrong today?" Most of the stuff I thought  went wrong was very trivial, not a big deal. It got handled and life moved on. I moved on. I realized that I was taking my day and myself to seriously. When I finally made it home, I asked Luke if he would like spaghetti for dinner. For some reason his words hit my heart .... "yea, that sounds nice." Odd for him to say, but it put my attitude in a new direction. It was nice. We had dinner and talked and did our advent devotion.  I thank God for the gentle reminder today. It is only because of Him that I keep sharing my story of His Hope to reach those who need it, at such a time as this.

January 26, 2012 Post
"Indeed we call blessed those who showed endurance. You have heard of the endurance of Job and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful." James 5:11

Today is three years since I heard the words "You have breast cancer". Today is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Today is a day that I woke up, got my coffee, read my bible and prayed. Today is a day I got to wish Jeff well on his busy day. Today is a day that I got to fix Abby and Luke breakfast. Today is a day I went to the gym and worked out. Today is a day where the sound of the rain was soothing to my ears. Today is a day that I took off from work, just to enjoy some time to myself. Today is a day that I chose to listen with my heart and not my mind. Today is a day that feels lighter than last year.Today is a day I choose to keep ministering, sharing, remembering where I have been, and looking ahead in expectation and hope.
July 2009
Today is a day where I stand resurrected. To you my Lord Jesus, I give my life, today I am stronger, today my purpose is more clear and today I give you glory. Forever, Amen.
"I have begun to deliver...Now begin to conquer and possess."
Deuteronomy 2:31


Heartfelt Blessings,
Suzanne

In the hardest circumstance the purpose is not usually determined by us,but is always for our benefit.

Day#339 Every day has a purpose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture